What I wore || Lazy Sunday

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Today was really good Sunday. Jonathan and I worked the previous days so today was our "day off" even though I don't have work till Friday. I will be helping him with his work project, however, doing designs for his bosses website (exciting!).

Something I would like to do on my blog is a What I Wore section, to hopefully get me inspired and put a little more effort into my daily wear. When we move into our new house I plan on doing a BIG wardrobe reconstruction following this post I found via A Beautiful Mess (surprisingly one of my favourite blogs).

Let's get into it:
































































Today I wore one of my all time favourite dress' by Paper Scissors, and one of the very first things I bought here in Christchurch- my plaid, sleeveless shirt. I also wore heels- which I haven't done in a while! I bought these shoes on Ebay from a Korean stockist and they're so comfortable. I bought my cat ears from Diva ages ago and they're my favourite statement piece. I've started wearing my bracelet again recently, I love the charms on it and each links to a special event and a special meaning.

I'm still deciding if I like my hair. I love the turquoise no doubt but sometimes I feel so boring. I will probably slowly consume the top half of my hair in bleach but i'll test this out a little longer.

I'll be back tomorrow with the next lot of my 365 Challenge photos!
Emily.

Photos by Jonathan and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment