Monday, January 12, 2015
This challenge has been surprisingly difficult for me because I forgot that I had a camera! On the days that I forgot I took a photo of myself quite late at night.
5/365 Monday Monday
I forgot to take a photo... so here's a photo of our coffee table. Most of those games are not ours and that's not our Xbox (ours is black).
6/365 Rockin' Out!
On Tuesday night, Jono and I went for a stroll to the video store not intending on getting Rock Band, because we thought they didn't have functional guitars, turned out they did! So we've been clocking Lego Rock Band for the last week. We're Pros- just saying.
I forgot to take a photo... so here's a photo of our coffee table. Most of those games are not ours and that's not our Xbox (ours is black).
6/365 Rockin' Out!
On Tuesday night, Jono and I went for a stroll to the video store not intending on getting Rock Band, because we thought they didn't have functional guitars, turned out they did! So we've been clocking Lego Rock Band for the last week. We're Pros- just saying.
7/365 Working Nine to Five
I had a really long day at work. I worked the afternoon and evening shift and spent my downtown in the cafe on the couch watching TV and munching on cookies (oops) and my free hot chocolate.
9/365 ...
Friday? I don't even remember Friday... or Thursday for that matter...
10/365 Blue Skies
I had to work on one of the nicest days last week. IT WAS SO HOT. I spend 3 hours of that day on a bus too... I hate summer.
11/365 Symmetry
I took a photo looking back at the house before Jono took this weeks "What I Wore" photos. Its such a nice symmetrical photo. We also made scones, well, Jono attempted scones and he actually did a really good job.






No comments:
Post a Comment