Thursday, January 15, 2015
While packing, I have a tendency to spend most of my time looking through my stuff. Sometimes it's to see what's worthless and needs throwing out and sometimes I just get distracted with all my things. Today I want to share with you my favourite photos of when I was little. I've had these photos with me for a long time in the back of one of my oldest photo books. I've recently switched to a smaller album (the one pictured above) and I thought I'd show you some of my favourites.
The last three photos are my favourite. The first one was me just before my first birthday. The one after that was a pageant photo where I got some sort of award (I think it was cutest baby of the year). The last was my very first school photo at five years of age. It's my favourite photo of me. I can see so much of myself in it at my young age (especially those chubby cheeks!).
Hope you all enjoyed my first edition of Throw Back Thursday!
On another note- Today I did some planning for my blog and I've got some interesting posts and projects coming up! You just needs to bare with me and my inconsistent posting until I get into my new place.
Ta, ta for now
Emily.








No comments:
Post a Comment