Sunday, January 19, 2015
This week hasn't been the best, in terms of posting. I had a few hours work this week and it looks like I'll be getting about 15 hours pay on my Birthday! I did do better at my photo challenge- though I will admit they're nothing special.
12/365 Footloose
As I said earlier in the week my Mum was in town! We went for a little shop around the mall, as we do, and we found these little beauties for only $50 on clearance sale. I have to say I have worn them pretty much every day. This photo was one of my favourites from my little photo shoot.
13/365 Happy Birthday from Kikki.K
On Wednesday, Jono and I finally went to see Big Hero Six, a movie we've been wanting to see for some time now. I thought it was great and more emotional than expected for a kids movie. I would love to see it again- belah-belah-belah.
15/365 Old School
Here's an out-take from my Little Memories post. Here I am at seven years old in my first school uniform.
16/365 Picture Perfect
The absolute best sunset happened on Friday and guess where I was- At work! So here's the best shot I got from my tablet. It's focused on the glass and there are reflections, that kinda look like UFOs, but I seriously missed a great photo opportunity here.
17/365 And here I am, trying to make up for it...
18/365 Third-Time Lucky
I was fortunate enough to get another good sunset where I snapped this photo.
That's all for this week.
It's less than a week until we move into our new house! So, I'm starting to really get packing. Even more exciting this week... It's my birthday! I get a little crazy when it comes to my birthday. I don't really have anything planned. I depends on the weather. If it's nice I might take Jono on a ferry out at Lyttelton. I have a small gathering sorted for the Thursday night so I need to go get some special drinks for the occasion. Looking forward to it all.
Thanks yall,
Emily.







No comments:
Post a Comment