Sunday, January 4, 2015
Today I thought I'd share a snippet of my wardrobe. Over the last few years I have gathered a good collection of clothing, including a mini collection of turquoise items. My Mum has bought me most of these items so I apologise for the repetition.
1. My Mum bought this dress for me for a special birthday party. It's a simple swing dress but one of my all time favourites!
2. This is a really cool hoodie that my Mum bought me in Queenstown one summer.
3. I bought this on my first shopping trip in Christchurch, summer 2013. It was so hot! I needed to extend my summer wardrobe.
4. I got this shirt from an Ezibuy catalogue. Nothing special but still a really casual, comfy shirt.
5. I recently got this dress for my Graduation! My Mum came up to Christchurch and we spotted it on our shopping trip. It's very similar to my other swing dress but it has pockets!
6. I think this is just a shirt I bought on a whim...
7. My Mum bought this jersey for me on one of my trips back home. It looks a little tattered as I wear it non-stop in winter!
I find it so difficult to say "good-bye" to my clothes so I guess that's why I have such a large collection. I will be showing you more collections in the future so stay tuned.
Emily.


No comments:
Post a Comment