Monday, January 5, 2015
I've decided that I would like to try another 365 Project and as I finally have a camera again, I want to make the most of it. I did a Photo a Day Challenge in 2013, which you can find here, tracking my progress through my first year of university. I want to do an update at the end of every week, so to start off 2015, here is the past four days!
1 | 365 Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
First day of 2015! Jonathan's sister came over and we had chicken drumsticks and vege roast. One of my absolute favourite meals to make as its super duper easy and cheap!
2 | 365 Lazy Days
I had work on Friday night so Jono and sat in bed all morning on our laptops. He played games while I worked on my blog.
3 | 365 One in a Million
I kept looking out the window to our front hedge to see this little white thing rolling with the wind. Turns out our hedge had grown a flower! But I have no idea what kind of flower...
4 | 365 Turquoise and Teal
One of the photos from yesterday's shoot for my Turquoise Collection post. I love my clothes and I love turquoise.
On a side note for today- I passed my learner licence test! I did feel a bit silly cause I was waiting for the test to come up on the screen for about 10 minutes, when all I had to do was click the mouse to start... (oops). But I finished it super quick and my licence should arrive before we move to our new house. I can't wait to see the photo on my licence it was taken when I first did the test in 2010. It will have a photo of little baby-faced me.
Chow,
Emily.




No comments:
Post a Comment