Saturday, January 3, 2015
I've been needing to get my license for some time now. I first applied when I was 15 and failed twice (on my birthday as well), so you can understand that I was a little hesitant to go back. But in light of having a new job and waiting at bus stops after work at midnight, I thought it was best to start getting a license. I've been debating between a car and a moped, if I were to actually get a vehicle. I can't drive a car on my own with a learner licence but I can drive a moped! I think mopeds are pretty cool but everyone says they are dangerous despite being the cheaper, more efficient and logical option in my current situation.
Unfortunately, I had to extend my overdraft to get my camera for the new year so it looks like I'm not getting either for a while...
My test is on Monday, so wish me luck!
Emily.

No comments:
Post a Comment