Moana Road School Bags || New Shoes

Tuesday, January 13, 2015























Mum was in town yesterday and today so it's been an eventful start to the week. Today was even more exciting because I got a new strap for my bag, which gave me the idea to do a little review and a plug for Moana Road's School Bags. I'll also do a quick review on a pair of shoes Mum bought me yesterday- Thanks Mum!

























If you don't know, Moana Rd are the creators of those super cool brightly coloured, retro-looking satchels that you may have seen hanging over people's shoulders. Mum bought me the Pool Blue when she visited last year- and I even kept the tag that came with it!























The bag isn't very big, it's wide enough to fit a medium sized Molskine, my 8" Tablet and my wallet (my wallet being the thickest object) with a little extra room for some smaller items. The bags come in three sizes, the High School Bag, the School Handbag and the Pre School Bag. I debated between the High School Bag and the School Handbag but didn't like the look of the scaled up size.























I like how the strap is detachable so it can be carried by the handle- which I have been doing for some months now. The only problem is that it can get a little tricky at times when you need your hands free so the option to now do both is great!























I love this bag and love seeing others wearing theirs. It wasn't too expensive for a designer and New Zealand made item so I recommend you check them out!



Just going to quickly share with you a few photos I took this afternoon of my new shoes! I have to say that I have been eyeing up these and few other 'chunky' styles over the last few months. In the store I looked at these and the same thing without the heel but I preferred the way foot looked in these (and i'm super short!).























On another note, it's two weeks until we move into our new flat (and I go back to study, blegh), so today I started packing some things into boxes. I quite enjoy organising and packing things but the hardest thing for me is throwing things out- I am a super hoarder! Hopefully I can bring myself to leave some things behind.

I will see you tomorrow with something exciting, I hope.
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment