Thursday, August 7, 2015
Hi guys! I know it's been forever! I've been so busy; finishing my third year of studies, finding and getting a new job, (of which i'm now juggling three) and most excitingly... Officially buying my tickets to Japan - So excited! But I will have a post on that coming soon...As it's one of my days off, I decided to make some Triple Choc Muffins. To be fair, they are the Aunt Betty's ones, because it was cheaper to buy the box than buy white choc chips, and they taste amazing! I even bought these cute, pink cups to put them in. I also burnt my finger when I placed them into the oven which was silly and it really hurts now, but i'll survive... I have some tantalising photos to torture you with. Hope you enjoy!



And they taste as good as they look :P
A quick blog and life update for those of you who are interested...
I've got a few topics that I want to cover before I head away to Japan, such as, where I want to go, what I want to buy, what I want to see, what I want to do... and more. One of the biggest things for me at the moment though, is keeping motivated and working hard, between skating, which I'm now training up to three times a week (although my coach has just announced that she is pregnant! So she's sick a lot at the moment...), coaching Thursday afternoons and early Saturday mornings, working Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday for Not Socks, and working weekends at the Ice Rink... i'm getting pretty tired. But the best thing is that I'm keeping busy and earning lots. I've already got $800 in saving after buying my tickets! That's equates to four weeks living in Japan but of course my goal is bigger than that.
I'm going to try plan these topics out over the coming months and hopefully come up with some cool photos to share too.
Thanks for joining me today,
Emily.








No comments:
Post a Comment